Saturday 3 March 2012

Hello

I am establishing this blog to talk about the great interior and homeware shops I come across in my work  and also document some of the goings on of daily life . My technical skills and spelling is not generally great however I hope to share  some lovely pictures and hopefully interesting thoughts to anyone who cares to take a look . It was hard to know where to start but my eldest daughter Olivia took this lovely picture of her little sister Drew this morning while we were having breakfast at the somers genral store which is really such a lovely place to start the day a friend of mine started the store about six years ago she did such a ripper job renovating the old store it has great food, a fabulous view of the sea and fantastic coffee The photo is  taken next to the old gelati van out the back .www.somersgeneralstore.com/



Golly getting that link  to the genral store and that photo on there took some concentration I hope I get better at this otherwise I will never get anything else done. x

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment